What Tread Plate Is
Tread plate also named anti slip plate is one metal channel which is embossed different patterns or punched various shapes and holes. Their materials can be serious steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Different surface patterns and shapes provide the high slip resistance, and it can avoid the injuring to people in industry and commerce.
Galvanized perforated-o safety grating
Galvanized diamond safety grating
Who We Are
Founded in 1990, Mengke Safety Tread Plate has become the professional fabricator and distributor of tread plate, accumulated rich experience and grasped the advanced technology. Now its main product includes diamond safety grating plank, perforated-O safety grating plank, anti-skid stair treads, traction tread safety grating plank and aluminum tread plate.
Why Choose Tread Plate
- Anti slip: embossed tread plate has diamond, bean, lentil, willow, bar patterns to offer slip resistance in all direction and make your step grasp the plate stably. It ensures walking safe and reduces the injuring to people. Perforated tread plate punched different holes and surface to offer slip resistance feature, it provides higher slip resistance than embossed tread plate.
- Anti rust and corrosion resistance: the tread plate is made of high quality aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel to prevent corrosion, its surface finish can resist rust well.
- Self cleaning and self draining: punched holes can make waste away and raining can run quickly through the holes.
- Used variously and widely: Tread plate is used for plank, flooring, stair treads, ladder rungs, walkway. The embossed plate can be used for kitchen, households, furniture, vehicle, decoration. The punched tread plate can be used at rooftop walkway, crossover bridge, industry flooring, car and train stair.
- Low maintenance and long life: tread plate is enough strong to stand high capacity and crash, and it's ideal for all the weather conditions. It can be used for a long life.
Where Tread Plate Used
Because its perfect surface and slip resistance, the embossed tread plate is often used in daily life, for example, for households, auto parts, machines.
Because its punched holes and surfaces, perforated tread plate features self cleaning, self draining, high slip resistance and high load capacity. It is applied for platform, mezzanines, rooftop walkways, crossover bridge, etc.
How To Choose Tread Plate
Since embossed tread plate is widely used for daily life, punched tread plate is applied in commerce and industry. Do you know how to choose the tread plate? There are some tips for your reference.
- If the tread plate is used for decorating, protecting, and cleaning, you should choose thin stainless steel or aluminum tread plate. Because the stainless steel and aluminum has a perfect surface, and less thicker plate is economical and light to handle. For example, decorating reception, bar, ceiling; protecting wall and wall corner, doors, fish tank; and cleaning cold room, dishwasher.
- If tread plate is used for where required high slip resistance, such as stairway, flooring, ramp, you should choose the much thicker tread plate with more bars, for example, 5 bars tread plate. Because the thicker plate can load high capacity, and the more bars can improve the slip resistance feature.
- If there is much waste and the weather condition is often heavy, you should choose punched tread plate with large holes and high slip resistance. The large holes can make the waste and raining away quickly. For example, perforated-O safety grating.
- If it is used for oily environment, you can choose the high slip resistance tread plate. The high slip resistance tread plate can make your step grasp stably the plate and reduce the injuring. For example, the diamond safety grating.